In spring 2021, the Salary Information Agency introduced its new product – occupational wage statistics.
Occupational wage statistics is a detailed overview of salary rates in an occupation by county, economic activity and number of employees in organisation.
List of occupations we can provide occupational wage statistics on
Source: Statistics Estonia, data extract tailored specifically for the Salary Information Agency.
Our list of occupations includes all full-time employees registered in the Employment Register. For each occupation you can see how many organisations have registered employees with this occupation code (number of organisations) and how many employees work in this occupation (number of employees) according to the Register.
Period covered by the statistics: Quarters 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2021 and quarters 1, 2 and 3 of 2022.
Please download the comprehensive data file to see how many and which occupations are available.
The file also contains sample statistics and instructions for ordering.
Salary data extract for several occupations by selected characteristics
- One data series (one occupation, one characteristics, on quarter) 10 EUR
Note: Minimum order is 50 EUR
Detailed salary analysis for one occupation
- 59 EUR for one occupation
Best deal package: all selected occupations included in the price
- Data for one quarter 590 EUR
- Data for two quarters 690 EUR
- Data for three quarters 890 EUR
- Data for four quarters 990 EUR
Prices quoted without VAT
Data for our occupational wage statistics originates from a tailored data extract from Statistics Estonia's, employment register and tax returns, which is specifically requested and purchased by the Salary Information Agency.
- salary data from all organisations
- salary data of more than 400,000 full-time employees
- more than 1,500 occupations with 8-digit ISCO codes
Salary data by different background characteristics
- all full-time employees in the given occupation
- five regions (Northern Estonia, Central Estonia, North-eastern Estonia, Western Estonia, Southern Estonia)
- all counties
- all economic activities with 1- and 2-digit EMTAK codes
- size of organisation by number of employees (less than 10, 10–19, 20–49, 50–249, more than 250)
- sector (private and public, not-for-profit organisations and foundations)
Presented data includes
- average quarterly gross salary
- median gross salary
- ranges that illustrate salary variations (1st and 3rd quartiles, 10th and 90th percentiles)
Sounds interesting? Let us know below what kind of information you are after and we’ll get in touch with a reasonable quote.